Highlighted

Shared Album Name, and "By ___"

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have shared an album and the link works fine.  My question is about the album that's presented.  The top of the album page includes the 'Title' of the Album, and underneath that, 'By (my name)'

^I would like to know if the 'By ___' line can be removed, or if there is some way to change my name in that line.

I tried to change my name in my Adobe Account Profile, but that has not changed my real name that is listed on the shared album page.  So Im at a loss for where it is pulling my real name from.

Any suggestions how to update the 'By ____' shared album entry?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

The title and author can be edited.

See item 6 in the following documentation:

Save, share, and invite people to contribute to your albums in Lightroom desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Shared Album Name, and "By ___"

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have shared an album and the link works fine.  My question is about the album that's presented.  The top of the album page includes the 'Title' of the Album, and underneath that, 'By (my name)'

^I would like to know if the 'By ___' line can be removed, or if there is some way to change my name in that line.

I tried to change my name in my Adobe Account Profile, but that has not changed my real name that is listed on the shared album page.  So Im at a loss for where it is pulling my real name from.

Any suggestions how to update the 'By ____' shared album entry?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

Save, share, and invite people to contribute to your albums in Lightroom desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 12, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a bunch for this!

Needed to hit the ^ next to Theme and Appearance to see these other options.

Again, thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2019 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2019 0