• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing images from lightroom to lightroom classic

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this is a dumb question but here goes...I want to share exsisting albums that I've edited in Lightroom to my Lightroom Classic so I can edit more and print etc.  How do I do this?  Is there an automatic way to share images between the 2 Apps?

Thanks

Jake

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can turn sync in Lightroom Classic but everyhing in the Cloud, the full res files, will sync down to Classic (the locations is set in Classics Preferences).

If you want just individual photos then I guess only exporting and re-importing into Classic is an option, although as I don't use Classic that much, maybe another member of the community will be able to add further advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"   everyhing in the Cloud, the full res files, will sync down to Classic..."

True, (a limitation of Classic & the Cloud) and you need storage (hard-drive space) to accomodate all these files downloading-  BUT it can be convenient to have them ALL local in Lr-Classic.

As per @selondon You may find that running Lightroom (Cloud Version 4) on your desktop and Exporting a few selected files locally, is a way of avoiding a 'Sync' with Lr-Classic and still have access to print facilities 'at home'.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines