Highlighted

“Sharing options” not part of menu

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to setup watermarking and the "sharing options" items is not a part of my menu on iOS mobile app. 

1E1EBBB3-6BC5-4284-B541-C28300EA24E2.jpeg

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

“Sharing options” not part of menu

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to setup watermarking and the "sharing options" items is not a part of my menu on iOS mobile app. 

1E1EBBB3-6BC5-4284-B541-C28300EA24E2.jpeg

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version do you have? Did you purchase from the App store?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5.1.0  yes. Purchased from Apple store.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2020 0
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Share option is not  in this menu. When you select an image you will  see the Share icon at the top of  the screen to the left of the  Cloud icon. Is that  what  you are looking for?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2020 0
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watermarking is now found under "watermarking" which is seen in your screen capture. It used to be found in "sharing". I think there is still some outdated help pages on the Adobe website with the wrong screen capture. Maybe that is what confused you. If you turn the watermarking on in the setting menu that you screen captured, a watermark will be added to any image you export.

You can also turn on watermarking at the time of export by tapping on the icon to the right of the share options. See my screen capture. The watermarking option is found in the second menu after you tap on this icon.

64BF2389-55D9-474E-AC6F-23FBBA9E723E.jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2020 1