Highlighted

Sharing photos from LR Mobile to non-Adobe users

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously, I could share a LR Mobile folder with anyone I chose via email or text.  However, apparently something changed recently.  Now, when I share, they must sign in with an Adobe username and password.  People I'm sharing with do not have Adobe accounts.  So, how do I share with a non-Adobe user?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sharing photos from LR Mobile to non-Adobe users

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously, I could share a LR Mobile folder with anyone I chose via email or text.  However, apparently something changed recently.  Now, when I share, they must sign in with an Adobe username and password.  People I'm sharing with do not have Adobe accounts.  So, how do I share with a non-Adobe user?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a new feature that allows you to actually collaborate with another Creative Cloud subscriber. That's what you are trying, but not what you want to do. Instead you want to create a public url and share that. Let us know which Lightroom app you are using and we can show you how to do it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Share and Invite settings change the drop down from Invite Only (which is now the default) to Anyone Can View.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines