Highlighted

Sharpening Mask Visualisation on iPad

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get the sharpening masking visualiser to work on iPad - on my iPhone I can tap the photo and toggle the slider, but on iPad it either adjusts the masking with no visualisation or shows me the 'before image'. I've read that using two fingers on the slider will bring up the visualisation, but it's not worked for me. I have a keyboard for my iPad and alt/option doesn't work either. Anyone had any joy?

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sharpening Mask Visualisation on iPad

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get the sharpening masking visualiser to work on iPad - on my iPhone I can tap the photo and toggle the slider, but on iPad it either adjusts the masking with no visualisation or shows me the 'before image'. I've read that using two fingers on the slider will bring up the visualisation, but it's not worked for me. I have a keyboard for my iPad and alt/option doesn't work either. Anyone had any joy?

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?