• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcut for "next image" in crop mode?

Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

in the edit mode I made the cropping selection and want to go to the next image by one shortcut.

But only solution for displaying the next image: pressing enter, then cursor right and finally pressing "c"?

In Bridge CS6 I need only one key ...

... not possible in LR CC, too?

Thanks!

carlos

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

command-(arrow key) should do the trick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh sorry that only works in Lightroom Classic it turns out. Another thing missing from Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all shortcut combinations, yet – but the CC version seems to be no success (for me)

(as a CS6 user I am using the trial – 6 days left. Probably the last ones...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In CC I discovered (contratulation! :-)) the menu item "go to next/previous" image. By using a macro (e.g. with autohotkey) to access this item, this would be a workaround. But wether you click on the next image in the slider or using the menu after making a cropping selection, CC changes the view(point) 3x until the next images appears – very unnecessary and irritiating. Not suitable for only cropping several hundred images.

Do you know if LR Classic behaves the same?

Hmm, at the moment after trying LR CC for 2 days (within the 7-day- test period) my "good old" Camera RAW 9.1.1 (Bridge CS6) is still the best solution for this step. But I want to have (all in) one tool and do not want to switch between several tools 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know if LR Classic behaves the same?

Classic just switches to the next image with the crop mode selected (or whatever tool you were in) if you do a command/right arrow key combo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In  the meantime I tried the 7-day-trial of Lightroom CC Classic (after deinstalling the trial of the non-classic-version with its limited functionality...). Und, yes, it behaves the same as Bridge. Just by using the arrow keys I can switch to the next/previouos image without pressing/using other keys before...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks man! U've saved me an entire life! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines