Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcuts for Apple Magic Keyboard and trackpad

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to whom it may concern,

Been using Adobe Lightroom on the iPad and been enjoying the program. Since getting the magic keyboard and there are other keyboards with trackpads, I was wondering if there are future plans to include shortcuts and uses for the trackpad to scroll through the files?  Hope you are doing well in these uncertain and interesting times.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s been a feature request for quite a while (see link below) and may have been partly implemented. I don’t have the keyboard for my iPad pro and mainly use the Apple pencil, but can you use some of the keys e.g. P & X for picks & rejects and the numeric keys for star ratings. Does Cmd+C & Cmd+V work for copy & paste?

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/feature-request-lightroom-mobile-keyboard-sho...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes Cmd+C & Cmd+V work for copy and paste. I'm really looking forward to me learning/adobe implementing more. Transition to CC has been clunky, but there seem to be positive changes coming a lot. If anyone knows a magic keyboard shortcut list, I'd love a copy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines