Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show synced files in Lightroom

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My planned workflow is to upload my SD card to Creative Cloud using Windows File Explorer "Creative Cloud Files". As it appears there is no support for Canon CR3 raw files in Creative Cloud, it looks like I'll have to use Lightroom.

However, I cannot find the synced files in Lighroom. The only way I can get them into Lightroom is by adding them one at a time (as it doesn't allow drag and drop or multiple selections). I'm also guessing that if the same file is in synced files and Lightroom, that will double the storage cost.

I've found a few articles on this subject that appear to relate to Lightroom classic, something I don't have.

How do I see my synced files in Lightroom, or see my Lightroom files in Creative Cloud?

Many thanks

W.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Need some clarification. There is support for CR3 files in Lightroom, but we need to know what version (EXACT version) Of Lightroom you are using. And we need to know what camera model you are using. If you are using Lightroom Classic then you need to create collections of images and then choose to share those collections. You also need to enable synchronization in Lightroom Classic. Have you enabled synchronization, and do you know how to share collections? Are you in fact using Lightroom Classic? The more information you can provide on what you are using and what it is that you really want to do, the more helpful we can be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines