Highlighted

Showing unnamed persons

New Here ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my CC library, I have a lot of images where Lightroom has detected a face, but hasn't assigned a name to it. Some of them appeared as unnamed persons in the Person view, but there are still loads of photos where a face is detected and unnamed – but I can only add the missing information if I open the Tag panel for each of those photos.

Can I somehow force Lightroom CC to include all unnamed persons in the Person view?

Normally I would open an un-named stack and then type the name (top-left) Lightroom usually gives a prompt to merge with other stacks if a similar one already exists.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Showing unnamed persons

New Here ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my CC library, I have a lot of images where Lightroom has detected a face, but hasn't assigned a name to it. Some of them appeared as unnamed persons in the Person view, but there are still loads of photos where a face is detected and unnamed – but I can only add the missing information if I open the Tag panel for each of those photos.

Can I somehow force Lightroom CC to include all unnamed persons in the Person view?

Normally I would open an un-named stack and then type the name (top-left) Lightroom usually gives a prompt to merge with other stacks if a similar one already exists.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 14, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2019 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also if the occurrence for that face is under 5 (I think), then a cluster for that face will not appear in People View.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2019 0