• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simple way to remove all images automatically added from Camera Roll

Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like many others, I accidentally ticked the box for "automatically sync images from camera roll" so that all the junk in there- memes and screenshots and pictures of loyalty barcodes and stuff listed on Ebay- partially synced to Creative Cloud. 

I have turned it off on all of my devices but the junk remains in lightroom. Now that it's off is there a way to sort by source so I can see all the images automatically added from camera roll and delete them? Or, better yet, is there an option to delete images that were automatically added when the sync option is disabled? Currently thery're all mixed in with the photos I want to keep and it looks like I'll have to sift through hundereds of photos to remove the junk.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you remove camera roll images that automatically got uploaded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can select them all and delete them. Easiest way is in Grid view, go to ... menu > Select Photos.  Tap each of the photos you want to delete, or drag your finger over to select multiple. Then delete down the bottom. You might want to use the funnel icon to filter by camera to narrow it down to just ones captured on that device first, although it would still include ones you'd imported intentionally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines