• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Since using iPhone 12 Pro Max, videos uploaded to Lightroom via the app are not syncing

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed with videos taken on my new iPhone 12 Pro Max that they are not syncing properly on the cloud. They look like they've finished syncing on the phone, but when logging into another device there is a message on the video to say that it is still syncing. The videos are really short, the shortest one being 1 second and still having a sync issue. None of them are syncing apart from videos in slow motion (bizarre)! Is this a bug that will hopefully be fixed? We have two iPhone 12's and they are both doing the same. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Lightroom forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a workaround, could you try to turn off HDR under iOS settings->Camera->Record Video.  Hope this helps, Guido / Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the workaround - I’m assuming at some point it will be fixed properly? Are you still working on a fix? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. We are hoping to have this fixed soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue still persists. I have found another workaround. If I go into the camera and hold down the photo button for a few seconds it starts to record a video. Strangely videos taken this way sync fine to Lightroom. However if I open the camera and swipe to video and then press the button to record, these files do not sync. I’m hoping there will at some point be a fix for this so I can sync the videos I'm currently not able to. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have just deployed a fix to our server-side. With that the issue should be resolved. Just let us know in case you still have problems with the videos-sync - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I've just checked and it is indeed now syncing. However, the exposure in the videos has now become very bright 😬 I wonder if you're aware of this. If not are you able to replicate the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having issues. The videos are syncing now but they have high exposure and not the same as the original file. I don't know if this is being looked at. Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's DEC 2021 and I'm having this syncing problem. Is there a way to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm still having issues as well with videos appearing to, but not syncing from my iphone 13 pro.  

As mentioned above the videos not sying are HDR, but it's not 100%.  Some sync and some don't, but it's not reliable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines