• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Single plan for Lightroom mobile and desktop versions. Where is it?

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The big question for Adobe is why do you have different plans for one product names Lightroom?

I mean mobile and PC versions. All developers in all over the world make one plan for one product and it works at all platforms through the cloud. But Lightroom for PC and Lightroom for smartphone have one library, one name, one develop instruments but different plans with different space in cloud.

Why so tricky?

For example I use Lightroom on iPhone with 100 GB cloud space. I need to edit 35 GB of pictures I made with iPhone on my Mac. And I need to buy another one subscription that is more expensive. Also I don't understand what plan am I need: 20 GB or 1 TB? It's logically that if I already have 100 GB I should have it on all devices, right? But what if I'll buy 20 GB plan? Too many questions for me as a customer.

What I suggest?

Add one plan for desktop and mobile versions that has one cloud space and one price for both devices. It's much more easier to use and understand. And it's the way almost all developers do.

Best,

Robert.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines