Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find the slide show module in LR CC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

slideshow

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find the slide show module in LR CC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the LR CC forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2020 0
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't find the slideshow module because it isn't there. That feature has not been added to Lightroom. It's only available in Lightroom Classic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2020 0
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which EXACT version of Lr are you asking about?

I think you are asking about the traditional version LrC (LR Classic). If that is the case then Right Click on the one of the other headings and from the POPUP menu select Slideshow.

2020-08-01 16_15_40-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2020 0