Highlighted

Slow save times in Lightroom?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've only started experiencing this over the last week or so. But has anyone experienced slow saving times on Lightroom? when I click save, on the top left it says "saving". If you save another while the first is saving it "__ activities in progress" and that is where my issue begins. Before I could save maybe 5-7 photos and it would save at a decent rate. Now, it takes about 5-10 minutes or more to save 1 photo. I do have the latest update to LR. 
Any experiences or tips with this?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Slow save times in Lightroom?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've only started experiencing this over the last week or so. But has anyone experienced slow saving times on Lightroom? when I click save, on the top left it says "saving". If you save another while the first is saving it "__ activities in progress" and that is where my issue begins. Before I could save maybe 5-7 photos and it would save at a decent rate. Now, it takes about 5-10 minutes or more to save 1 photo. I do have the latest update to LR. 
Any experiences or tips with this?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom is taking longer than expected to save your files. Which version of Lightroom Classic are you using? To verify the version you're using : Choose Help > System Info.

Also, does the slowness only occurs while saving to a particular location? Also, what all devices do you have connected to your comouter?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using version 2.4.1 The slowness occurs when I am saving to a folder on my desktop. As for devices connected, I only have my SD Card adapter and a wifi router.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2019 0