Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow Syncing - solution???????

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There are already a load of questions re; syncing with Adobe Cloud and my problem is basically the same, but I have a slightly different question.  Recently my C-Drive crashed, just before that I had chosen another larger internal drive as the destination for the Cloud Back -up files on the PC.  Well, they never finished syncing , that is the new drive and the cloud.  My C-Drive was restored and once again I changed the destination of cloud files back to C-Drive after I was told by one of Adobe's help er's that I must use the C-Drive and that was the reason it was syncing so slowly.  Only this didn't help in the least it just carried on as slowly as ever and at this rate it will take me years to finish syncing my 70G of photos.  Then I read all the complaints about the slow syncing on Adobe CC.  My question is:  from what I can see all the files are available on the cloud, but not on the C-drive "back-up" file.  Why can't I copy the cloud files back to the c-drive?  Or , I have a copy of all the files except the pdf versions on an external drive which I use as backup when I am saving my images, so why can't I copy the jpegs from there to the C Drive version of the Cloud storage and then only the pdf verions would have to sync??????  I am pretty computer literate but must admit Cloud storage and synchronising is pretty  new to me as I have only been using Adobe CC for just over a year, and only added the extra storage to my account a few months ago.  Anybody got any answers or suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

Please state the Exact Adobe program you are using so this post can be placed in the correct forum space.

It was moved to the LrD forum as that is the only preogram that I know of that you can Synce images from to the Adobe Cloud, Lr Web, system natively.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I should have mentioned I am trying to Sync the Photoshop cloud Storage, there are numerous files on the cloud, my PC /C Drive/Users/Creative Cloud Files were lost when my hard drive crashed.  I now have a new hard drive and need to sync the Cloud storage to my PC.  It is incredibly slow, and as a result I cant work with those files that have not been synced to my PC.  Isn't there a faster method, why can't I copy and paste from cloud storage to my PC.  At the present rate of syncing it will probably take 3 months to get all the files back onto my C drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines