• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

So... I made an album on LR Web - how to sync with my LR classic?

Explorer ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded photos in an album on lr web so the client could comment/like pictures. How do I sync an album I made within LR Web back to LR classic? I happen to find only how it's done the other way round 8-/

Before I go and type everything manually within lr classic in the comment section (that only gets active if I put them in a collection and sync it...) I'd appreciate every hint 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think the cloud lightroom comments can sync down to Classic but I might be mistaken. The only thing that syncs back to Classic as far as I know is titles and captions and star ratings. If you do this, you should also install Lightroom Cloud (Adobe calls it Desktop very confusingly) next to Classic. The likes and comments will sync back to that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As soon as you turn on the sync to Lightroom from within Classic, the images will download to your computer and you will find the album as a collection in a new Collection Set from Lightroom Mobile. It happens automatically. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines