Highlighted

Some capture dates have changed and are now inaccurate

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my images seem to have had their Capture Date metadata mysteriously re-set, like a batch from 2018 that are now all 2006. The month/dates are also off, and when this has happened, they seem to always show up as just the first 2-3 months of the revised/inaccurate year. So if an image was originally imported as 10/12/2018, now it’s 1/18/2006. This has only occurred for a fairly small percentage of my images. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Some capture dates have changed and are now inaccurate

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my images seem to have had their Capture Date metadata mysteriously re-set, like a batch from 2018 that are now all 2006. The month/dates are also off, and when this has happened, they seem to always show up as just the first 2-3 months of the revised/inaccurate year. So if an image was originally imported as 10/12/2018, now it’s 1/18/2006. This has only occurred for a fairly small percentage of my images. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that the capture date for some of your images have been changed myteriosly. 

Would you mind explaning your editing workflow? Which version of Lightroom are you using? Are you noticing this issue with a spcific album or a date series?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 0