Highlighted

Someone Please help me (How to create an interactive edit in the discover section)

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone, 

this is really bothering me and no one seems to know the answer. 

In lightroom CC in the home section there is a "Learn" and "Discover" tab. How do I post my interactive edit or tutorial? 

is there a place where photographers apply to have their edits displayed and featured here? 

I have been looking for this answer and no one can help me. The edits seems to be regular users

IMG_3138.JPG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Someone Please help me (How to create an interactive edit in the discover section)

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone, 

this is really bothering me and no one seems to know the answer. 

In lightroom CC in the home section there is a "Learn" and "Discover" tab. How do I post my interactive edit or tutorial? 

is there a place where photographers apply to have their edits displayed and featured here? 

I have been looking for this answer and no one can help me. The edits seems to be regular users

IMG_3138.JPG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 'Discover' feature shows you the work of (Adobe selected) Advanced editors as it steps you through the exact steps they took to edit the displayed photos. They are like tutorials on the techniques to achieve the 'look' of the displayed photos.

You will note they are by Lightroom Experts like- Martin Evening, Chris Orwig, Julianne Kost, Nick Rains, etc.

The interactive "Learn" section involves you in the edit process using the provided images as the sample to edit.

You would not have your photos show here unless you could submit your credentials to Adobe and have them accept your tutorial.

This feature just makes instructional 'videos' more readily available to Lightroom users.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information 

how do I become or submit my presets for the interactive edits section?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2019 0
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe directly. I presume 🙂  This Forum is only Community 'Users'.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2019 0
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Learn tutorials in Lightroom on the desktop is brand new, just released at Adobe MAX, although it had been on the mobile app for awhile. Right now there is no way for the general public to add their own content, but that could be a future feature. You can share your request for this feature here. https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc?topic-list%...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2019 0