Highlighted

Sony ARW Slog 2 files- darkening and cropping

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When uploading my photos from my Sony A7II on to my Lightroom or Photoshop, my files darken about 2 full stops and the image gets cropped. I am shooting in raw format on S Log 2- PP7. Does anyone know why this happens and is there any way to fix it? I shot the same settings on my A7ii and never had this issue. It only happens on my photos and not my video. If anyone knows a solution to this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sony ARW Slog 2 files- darkening and cropping

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When uploading my photos from my Sony A7II on to my Lightroom or Photoshop, my files darken about 2 full stops and the image gets cropped. I am shooting in raw format on S Log 2- PP7. Does anyone know why this happens and is there any way to fix it? I shot the same settings on my A7ii and never had this issue. It only happens on my photos and not my video. If anyone knows a solution to this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fernandof,

Sorry that Lightroom and Photoshop are underexposing and cropping the raw images from your Sony ARII unexpectedly. Which version of Lightroom and Photoshop are you using?

Could you please check the following in Lightroom:

• In the Import dialog check that Develop Settings in the [Apply During Import] are set to "None"

ScreenShot109.jpg

• Also you could try resetting the Defaults- Select an ARW file in the Develop module, go Menu > Develop > Set Default Settings and click the button- [Restore Adobe Default Settings]. (This will influence all future imports)

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2019 0