• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stack by number of exposures?

Participant ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using five brackets for exposures for HDR images, sometimes in very low light which gives me some very long exposure times. This makes it impossible to stack by time interval properly.

Corel Aftershot (in all ways but this one a much inferior tool!) gives you the opportunity to stack by number along with stacking by time. It would be a huge timesaver for me to be able to do this!

Is there any way to organize stacks other than by time? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deleted

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not that I know (at least not automatically), so maybe file this as a feature request. Go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request first. If it is already requested by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing request.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines