• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Start everything in Lightroom and start fresh

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think i got off to the wrong start with LR, how do i erase everything and start over as i watch the turtorials?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Which version of Lightroom are you using and what exactly has worked out as intended?

You can always create a new catalog in Lightroom Classic and start fresh. See https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/create-catalogs.html

If using Lightroom desktop, in Preferences > Lightroom Mobile, there's a Delete all Data button.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always seem to get to this point when seeking help. In yiur last sentence. are you talking about LR CC or LR, because when Ogo to LR CC the onlyplace I find delete all data it takes me to theweb version with no clue abot where to go from there. If I go the LR version there is  o place I find a delete button.

Masrk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, LR 3.2.1 and LR Classic 9.2.1

Is theremone I should be using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines