• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still facing the Lightroom Mobile Android: Error T20200121

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Im using lightroom mobile now and just encountered the sha256 mismatch error. From previous posts I have seen that this was supposed to be patched a loooong time ago yet I sti have this problem. Any way I can fix this or at least recover my edit so I can reedit another copy of the photo? Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that you're still facing the error code t20200121 while using Lightroom mobile app. 

Please note that this is a known issue with Lightroom mobile and it was partially fixed in one of our precious updates. There will be another update in the future fixing the rest of the cases. 

If you are not using the latest version of Lightroom mobile app, please update from the PlayStore. Here's the feedback discussion where we are monitoring this issue: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-mobile/lightroom-mobile-error-t20200121/5f5f4... 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines