Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stitching photos in a panorama

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two questions about stitching photos together into a panorama:

1. Presumably I should take each photo with the same shutter speed, ISO and aperture as otherwise they will be inconsistent. How can I achieve this? I have a Canon 700D and can put it into completely manual mode. I can adjust the shutter speed and ISO, but I can't see how to adjust the aperture size having done so. Can this be done; and

2. I have Lightroom Version 5.0. I have read that to stitch photos I should go to Photo/Photo Merge. I can't see Photo Merge, so am I right in thinking that I need a higher version of Lightroom? If so which one?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to tap the Q button on the back of the camera to bring up the settings. Tap the f number on the lcd screen the use the scroll wheel to change up or down.

Merge to pano or hdr was introduced in LR6 but its no longer sold by Adobe. You would need a subscription to Lightroom Classic unless you can find LR6 on-line at Amazon or similar retailers. But beware of auction sites which often have pirated software. Lightroom Classic will also give you lots of other new features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Yes, it seems that I can use the Q button to select what the scroll wheel changes, or I can just press the AV button and use the scroll wheel to change the aperture.

I think I do have a free one week trial with Creative Cloud (I think) as an adobe stock contributor so I think that would give me a chance to try Lightroom Classic out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines