Highlighted

stolen phone

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

recently had a phone stolen

i am wondering if there is any way i can retrieve the photos i edited on lightroom on that phone 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

stolen phone

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

recently had a phone stolen

i am wondering if there is any way i can retrieve the photos i edited on lightroom on that phone 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you only had the free Lightroom app, then you will only be able to retrieve the images IF you had taken a recent backup of the phone (such as iCloud if it was an iPhone). The free Lightroom app only stores images on the phone, they are not synced and backed up to the Adobe Cloud, and it's the users responsibility to maintain suitable backups.

If, on the other hand, you had an Adobe subscription then your images should all have been backed up to the cloud, and can be accessed from any device provided you have installed the appropraite Lightroom app and logged in using your Adobe subscription details..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0