Highlighted

storage

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi not sure what has happened but my cloud storage says some photos invalid and cant think what it means anyone know ive trided looking in cloudstorage but it's not showing anything, just got the ( ! some photos invalid) stopping me syncing ? any help is apreciated thanks.. 

TOPICS
Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

storage

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi not sure what has happened but my cloud storage says some photos invalid and cant think what it means anyone know ive trided looking in cloudstorage but it's not showing anything, just got the ( ! some photos invalid) stopping me syncing ? any help is apreciated thanks.. 

TOPICS
Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 14, 2020 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will help us to answer your question if you could provide the exact version number you have installed and details of your operating system e.g.
• Windows 10 v1809, v1903; MacOS Mojave (10.14) Catalina (10.15)
• Lightroom v3.1; Lightroom Classic v9.1, Lightroom Mobile iOS v5.1, Lightroom Mobile Android v5.1
You can find this from your application menu:
Help >> System Info

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2020 0