Highlighted

Stuck at download of something in Photoshop Lightroom (not Classic)

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I updated Photoshop Lightroom yesterday (not Classic) and created an album,  which I shared. The sharing is working fine. I can link to the album and view the images on CC. However, Lightroom is stuck. I can't view the images in Lightroom and have a continuous download icon turning. I'm not sure what it is downloading. The images in the album? I was wondering if I should uninstall. 

These are the only images I have in Lightroom. Using a Lenova laptop on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stuck at download of something in Photoshop Lightroom (not Classic)

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I updated Photoshop Lightroom yesterday (not Classic) and created an album,  which I shared. The sharing is working fine. I can link to the album and view the images on CC. However, Lightroom is stuck. I can't view the images in Lightroom and have a continuous download icon turning. I'm not sure what it is downloading. The images in the album? I was wondering if I should uninstall. 

These are the only images I have in Lightroom. Using a Lenova laptop on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2019 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I’ve moved this thread from “Get Started” to “Lightroom” where you are more likely to get a better response.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 1