• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck on syncing 1 photo

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My LR sync status is stuck on syncing 1 photo.  I followed the instructions listed, i found the file file that was still trying to sync and deleted it.  The status did not change and the album that the file was in still showed it was syncing.  So i deleted the entire album (after downloading the photos i wanted to save).  

So i don't have any folders or files in My Photos showing a sync icon.  And when i fillter My Photos by sync status for "syncing", no files display.  But my sync status in the top right cloud icon still says syncing 1 photo.

Other information that might be relevant:
 - This was converted from LR Classic

- approx 56k photos at 975GB

- I sync Classic to CC
 - Windows 10

Thansk for any help!

Gerald

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

if you have a problem syncing it, please check if the image is visible on https://lightroom.adobe.com.
If the image originates from Classic, you should create a diagnostic log from Classic.

Please let us know which Classic version you're on.

"I sync Classic to CC" - does it mean that you use Classic and Desktop on the same Windows machine?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply Ignacio,

Previously from CC, I located the image that would not sync and deleted it.  I also deleted the album just to be sure.  Now CC still says it is syncing 1 photo, but i cannot tell which file is sycning.  In CC, If no albumes or folders show to be syncing and when i filter my All Photos by Sync status for "Still Syncing" no photos show to be syncing; how can i tell which file it is?  So i can try to view it in LR Web?

LR CC and LR Web (lightroom.adobe.com) both list the same number of photos in my catalog (55,482).  

For your last question, Yes I run LR CC and LR Classic from the same Surface Pro.  Their data is stored on different physical drives so it is not comingled.

Thanks

Gerald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines