• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck with 3 photos syncing, Alt-CloudIcon no longer shows syncing pictures

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point, I'm more or less willing to completely reset my Lightroom on this computer, how do I blow away and completely reset all temp data.

Whenever I import new pictures, Lightroom fails to upload them now and gets completely stuck. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

If you want to completely reset Lightroom CC on your computer you have to find the Lightroom Library file. On my machine this is in the Pictures folder but I am on a Mac. What you do is to drag this to the trash. When you start Lightroom CC again, this will get recreated from the cloud data.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uninstalled and reinstalled Lightroom 3 times now as well as blowing away all AppData and Temp folders. 

It still shows 3 photos syncing.  This is my travel laptop, I like being able to use it for things. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a test, I imported the pictures from my last Pittsburgh vacation into Lightroom, and now it says 648 pictures syncing and has for the last 20 minutes.  Lightroom is officially busted!

Does support have a place to send debug logs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to completely reset Lightroom CC on your computer you have to find the Lightroom Library file. On my machine this is in the Pictures folder but I am on a Mac. What you do is to drag this to the trash. When you start Lightroom CC again, this will get recreated from the cloud data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines