Highlighted

Subscription expired with AppStore

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Lightroom expired via AppStore. I just bought a new Lightroom subscription straight from my bank account. So not using AppStore for it. The problem is that my Lightroom app still tells me my subscription is expired even though I just bought a new one. 
anyone know how I can fix this?

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Subscription expired with AppStore

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Lightroom expired via AppStore. I just bought a new Lightroom subscription straight from my bank account. So not using AppStore for it. The problem is that my Lightroom app still tells me my subscription is expired even though I just bought a new one. 
anyone know how I can fix this?

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You normally need to cancel the subscription at the App Store if you have taken out a new one directly with Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0