Highlighted

Subscription

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've got some problems with my Lightroom CC. It says that my trial has ended and that I can't edit, but I have purchased a plan, which is supposed to last for a year. And the next payment isn't done yet. So I don't understand why Lightroom says that when I should have a subscription.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ian Lyons | Adobe Community Professional

Choose Manage My Account from the Lr CC Help menu. You'll probably need to insert your password to gain access to account page. When account page opens you should click on Manage Plan (see below screenshot) to check whether your account is still set to Trial mode. If it is then see this page Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase 

manage account.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Subscription

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've got some problems with my Lightroom CC. It says that my trial has ended and that I can't edit, but I have purchased a plan, which is supposed to last for a year. And the next payment isn't done yet. So I don't understand why Lightroom says that when I should have a subscription.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ian Lyons | Adobe Community Professional

Choose Manage My Account from the Lr CC Help menu. You'll probably need to insert your password to gain access to account page. When account page opens you should click on Manage Plan (see below screenshot) to check whether your account is still set to Trial mode. If it is then see this page Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase 

manage account.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 15, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

manage account.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not the Creative Cloud that is the problem, it's the Lightroom CC. My membership is working just fine, but for some reason, I can't use Lightroom even though I should be able to.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem
any idea how to fix it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0