• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have subscribed on Lightroom on my iPhone however i just installed it on my Mac and tried to log in on it but it won’t let me log in without subscribing. So my question is do i have to pay to subscription on my MacBook  and iPhone ? 

Thank you everyone upfront 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get a subscription for your computer and your iPhone for about $10\month (go to the Adobe website), but that is not the same as the 'premium' you can get for iPhone only (via an in-app purchase if I am not mistaken). You may want to contact Adobe about it, because you do not need both that subscription and the premium app.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The free mobile option on your iPhone is not the same as the desktop version of Lightroom (cloud-based storage). To use both, you will need a paid subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines