Highlighted

Support of EOS r6 .cr3 files in Lightrooom 5.7

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just acquired my EOS R6, to replace my 70D. I am unable to import the new format raw files. Will there be an update to LR for this product? Thanks

TOPICS
Import and share, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Support of EOS r6 .cr3 files in Lightrooom 5.7

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just acquired my EOS R6, to replace my 70D. I am unable to import the new format raw files. Will there be an update to LR for this product? Thanks

TOPICS
Import and share, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That camera model is supported in Lightroom Classic 9.4, which as of today is the very latest release. Lightroom Classic, as well as ANY current version of Lightroom is only available by subscription. There is no update that will ever be available that will make the raw files from the camera compatible with Lightroom 5.7. However, Adobe provides a free DNG converter which is a standalone application that enables you to first convert the raw files to DNG files which would be compatible with older versions of Lightroom if you insist on staying with out of date software.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0