Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching from android to IOS/ Migrating Lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I just switched from Android to Iphone and I cannot find how to restore my presents and photos the app! Help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Are you logged in your Adobe account using the same Adobe Id onto your iOS device?

Do you see all of your images and presets in Lightroom Web? Link: https://lightroom.adobe.com/

If so then, your data should sync to your iOS device as well. See https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/using/work-with-lightroom-mobile-ios.html#settings-menu

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, do you have a subscription to one of the Photography Plans or are you using a free/trial version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, check if you are subscribed for the "full" version and not just the 4.99 version through the Android Play store. I've read somewhere that this only syncs between android devices. If you have a subscription through the Adobe website, it should be working 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines