• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sychronization problem

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom keeps trying to sychronize 2 photos that apparently no longer reside anywhere.  How to I reset this.   Thanks, John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log into the cloud using a web browser and check for the items. You can either delete or add an edit or keyword etc. to re-force sync.

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip.  I logged into the web, and corrected a synchronization error that was listed there.  I'm still having the problem on the laptop version (2 files in an endless sychronizing mode).  There are no synchronization problems showing up on the mobile or web versions.  Any other suggestions, short of uninstalling and reinstalling the application on my laptop, and if I do this will it screw up anything.   Thanks, John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check recently added files on the laptop. Are any still trying to upload to the cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been happening for a while, and I've let Lightroom try to sychronize for hours at a time with no changes.  It's almost like it's looking for files that aren't there anymore, ie, permanently deleted files, but I'm not seeing any sychronization errors on the web version.  Anyway, it's just a minor annoyance, and I was hoping there was a quick fix.  Thanks again for your suggestions.  Regards, John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines