Highlighted

Sync between Lightroom cc and classic

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just used lightroom cc to edit photographs. When I tried to export the pictures, they were saved in lower quality than the originals. I recently cancelled my photography package so I only have minimum functionality in lightroom classic, but is there any way I can sync lightroom cc and lightroom classic so I can export my pictures from lightroom classic? Really don't want to lose all of the eiditing work I did!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync between Lightroom cc and classic

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just used lightroom cc to edit photographs. When I tried to export the pictures, they were saved in lower quality than the originals. I recently cancelled my photography package so I only have minimum functionality in lightroom classic, but is there any way I can sync lightroom cc and lightroom classic so I can export my pictures from lightroom classic? Really don't want to lose all of the eiditing work I did!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, a subscription is required to sync to Classic.

How did you try to export the pictures? Were you using LRCC? What option did you choose in Save To?

Look up the Lightroom Downloader. It lets you download everything that is in the cloud, but remember it is not a tool to use routinely - it's a lifeboat when you just want to get everything that's on Adobe's servers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines