Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SYNC BUG

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

Before writing this post i searched for an solution reading hundreds of comments about the same problem i have, but no one gives you a real answer how to fix it.

The problem occurs when i try to sync photos to my phone (IphoneX). from LighromCC (not classic).

Im using windows 10Home edition. 

I'm stuck in a loop where the little cloud icon show's "syncing 1 photo".

Belive me, i think i've tried every option mentioned in other post's, non of them is working for me.

Updating the program, makin log out, deleting sync error file's on web version then tryin to re-upload them and re-sync. ect...

ADOBE PLEASE DO SOMETHING, WE ARE PAYING FOR AN SERVICE WHICH IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is mainly a user to user forum, the best place to post bugs and feature requests is on the following forum that is monitored by the engineering team:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines