• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync don't work right on Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys I have a pretty annoying Problem. I edit my Photos on my Ipad and after finishing the editing I click on Force Sync. But if I open the Photo in the Lightroom app on my Pixel 2XL it shows the photo like I edited it as long as it loads. If it's finished loading it shows the original pic. In the Lightroom Web application it shows the edited picture without any Problems. Yes the sync on my phone is activated and always actual. I already delet the app and reinstalled it but that doesn't work. The support says it's because of my phone but it worked the last year without a problem and it shows the edited pic for a short time so I don't think the problem is my phone...

I hope you understand what I mean a

nd sorry my English isn't perfect. Hopefully someone can help me. 🙂

Screenshot_20191214-223129.png

Screenshot_20191214-223135.png

Screenshot_20191214-223139.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is with your phone if the images sync from iPad to Lightroom web. Try logging out of Lightroom on your phone, then logging back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already tried that but it doesn't help. What I don't understand is why the picture is shown as it should as long as it loads up. And why it worked until the last month without any Problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Would be nice to get this investigated.

Also reported by other users here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/problem-with-synchronization-cannot-see...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same with me, no sync

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines