• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sync freezed in Lightroom on iPad and iPhone

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've worked without problems for days in my ipad and iphone. then some days ago the sync of the editing in my mac is freezed.

my mac is connected to ethernet connection and is free of space. the space on the cloud storage has 90GB free.

how can i solve it?

thanks

Schermata 2019-04-16 alle 08.56.09.png

Message was edited by: Mod (Discussion successfully moved from Lightroom Classic — The desktop-focused app to Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi carlofcolombo,

Sorry that sync is not working as expected in Lightroom app on your iPad/iPhone and Mac.

Which version of Lightroom Classic are you using on your Mac and Lightroom app on your mobile devices?

On your Mac, please navigate to Classic -> Preferences -> Lightroom Sync -> Press alt/option  and Click on Rebuild Sync data

On your mobile devices, could you please take a look at the "solution 2" mentioned in this linked article Problem syncing photos with Lightroom mobile and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has this advice below helped to solve your issue?

Can you post back so we can move this thread to a conclusion if possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines