Highlighted

Sync issues

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

There is an issue with syncing  which is clearly recognised by several users, according to my research.

I also have the same issue: CC on my phone stuck forever while uploading pictures, and black placeholders of CC on the Web.

And I tried all the solutions of restarting, closing down, clearing caches, reinstalling, all in various permutations. However  the issue remains.

Is Adobe going to work on this issue and provide a fix?

I am using a Huawei Mate 20 pro, and this issue suddenly appeared around 7-14 days ago (some experience people may identify it any update was deployed at that time?).

I am a user of Adobe products since years and these issues are annoying and waste a lot of time. Not to mention the money we pay for our subscriptions. I'd rather see less new exciting features and having a more stable and reliable work environment.

Thanks to anyone who can help! Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync issues

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

There is an issue with syncing  which is clearly recognised by several users, according to my research.

I also have the same issue: CC on my phone stuck forever while uploading pictures, and black placeholders of CC on the Web.

And I tried all the solutions of restarting, closing down, clearing caches, reinstalling, all in various permutations. However  the issue remains.

Is Adobe going to work on this issue and provide a fix?

I am using a Huawei Mate 20 pro, and this issue suddenly appeared around 7-14 days ago (some experience people may identify it any update was deployed at that time?).

I am a user of Adobe products since years and these issues are annoying and waste a lot of time. Not to mention the money we pay for our subscriptions. I'd rather see less new exciting features and having a more stable and reliable work environment.

Thanks to anyone who can help! Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 02, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be best to post here (where Adobe Engineers monitor):

Lightroom CC for Mobile devices | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 04, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will try. In the meantime, hundred of pictures are waiting to be uploaded, since weeks, and I al looking around for alternatives to the (expensive) Adobe suite....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 04, 2019 0