Highlighted

Sync Lightroom files to Synology NAS

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to sync / "duplicate" all my photos which are online on the Adobe Cloud to my Synology nas?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jim Wilde | Adobe Community Professional

Yes, you can enable the option in Preferences>Local Storage tab to "Store a copy of all originals at the specified location", AFTER settting that location (on the same Preferences tab) to be on the NAS. Note however, this only maintains a copy of the original images, not any of the edits you may have made to them. 

TOPICS
How to, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync Lightroom files to Synology NAS

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to sync / "duplicate" all my photos which are online on the Adobe Cloud to my Synology nas?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jim Wilde | Adobe Community Professional

Yes, you can enable the option in Preferences>Local Storage tab to "Store a copy of all originals at the specified location", AFTER settting that location (on the same Preferences tab) to be on the NAS. Note however, this only maintains a copy of the original images, not any of the edits you may have made to them. 

TOPICS
How to, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0