Highlighted

Sync only specific albums?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
I'd like to know if there's a way to only sync specific albums on Lightroom CC... I know you can do that in Classic, but I prefer the interface on the non-Classic one, so I'd like to know if it was possible to do this...
This is a problem mainly because I shoot RAW, and I have albums for specific events, which end up maxing out my storage pretty quickly (I've got the photography plan and no aditional storage). Also I'd like to do this for privacy reasons, as I'd like to be able to control what goes and what doesn't go to Adobe's servers.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jao_vdL | Adobe Community Professional

This is not possible unfortunately. Much requested feature (see https://feedback.photoshop.com) but Adobe hasn't acted on it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync only specific albums?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
I'd like to know if there's a way to only sync specific albums on Lightroom CC... I know you can do that in Classic, but I prefer the interface on the non-Classic one, so I'd like to know if it was possible to do this...
This is a problem mainly because I shoot RAW, and I have albums for specific events, which end up maxing out my storage pretty quickly (I've got the photography plan and no aditional storage). Also I'd like to do this for privacy reasons, as I'd like to be able to control what goes and what doesn't go to Adobe's servers.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jao_vdL | Adobe Community Professional

This is not possible unfortunately. Much requested feature (see https://feedback.photoshop.com) but Adobe hasn't acted on it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonder why... Just a theory I have, but I think they might have some sort of god complex that makes them want to have as many pictures from as many people as possible...
Yet again, not defamation, just a theory...
For any hitmen out there doing research on me because Adobe sent them... It's just a theory...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines