• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync/paste settings I can't figure it out

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I can't figure out how to get my settings to apply to multiple images. I can do it one at a time but that is very time consuming. 

There used to be a 'sync' button but that is gone. I am finding Lightroom not very user friendly and I always end up opening my pics in PS (which is not very efficient but it seems to work better) after trying and failing to get anything to work efficiently.

I have watched videos but I just can't seem to find how to paste settings to my entire album 😞

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm which version of Lightroom you are using, as they both have different approaches to syncing edits to multiple images? There are two current versions, one called Lightroom Classic (images stored locally) and the other called simply Lightroom (images stored in the cloud).

You've posted the question in the Lightroom forum, which does not have a dedicated Sync button for the purpose of syncing edits to a group of images. If you wish to do that, select the image whose edits you want to copy and paste, then use the keyboard shortcut Cmd(Mac)/Ctrl(Windows)+C which will copy all the current edits of the selected image (or use Shift+Cmd/Ctrl+C, which will give you a Copy Settings dialog which allows you select specific settings to copy). Once copied, now select all the images that you want to paste those settings to, and use Shift+Cmd/Ctrl+V to do the paste.

However, if you really mean Lightroom Classic there are various options you could use, which will be covered by videos, so tell us which method you are trying and why it's not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adoble Photoshop Lightroom V4.2... Is that enough info? 

I can cut and paste the settings but I can only do it one photograph at a time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once you have copied the settings from one image, select all the images that you want to paste those settings to and then do Shift+Ctrl(Windows) or Cmd(Mac)+V. That will produce the result that you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines