Highlighted

Sync settings button missing in Lightroom

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am missing the sync settings button for some reason. Do I have to uninstall lightroom and reinstall ? Wondering what else I may be missing.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync settings button missing in Lightroom

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am missing the sync settings button for some reason. Do I have to uninstall lightroom and reinstall ? Wondering what else I may be missing.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa,

That does not sound good, could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you're working with? The sync setting button is available in Lightroom Classic: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/help/develop-module-options.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil
Version 3.2 I bought the whole suite in October 2019
Do you think I should uninstall it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you know that there are two different Lightroom apps for your computer? It sounds like you are using Lightroom but are looking for features found in Lightroom Classic. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines