Highlighted

Sync settings Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A am very confused,

I can not find where is the "sync" settings button in lightroom cc. In Classic Lightroom i could edit one picture and then copy all changes to else photos. I can not find this function in LCC

That may come in a future update but is not presently available in Lr CC. You can save your settings as a preset to apply with one click as you move from image to image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync settings Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A am very confused,

I can not find where is the "sync" settings button in lightroom cc. In Classic Lightroom i could edit one picture and then copy all changes to else photos. I can not find this function in LCC

That may come in a future update but is not presently available in Lr CC. You can save your settings as a preset to apply with one click as you move from image to image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 26, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what you're saying is, it is no longer possible to apply a previously configured preset to multiple images with one click? To apply to multiple images you have to click on each and every image you want to apply the preset to?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the realization I've come to. Can't even figure out or find online how to get my rated pics into classic for actual editing since this cc is so gimp in that aspect. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
Advisor ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can copy the image with the settings you want and paste it to multiple image in lightroom cc desktop

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No batch editing or syncing edits in Lightroom CC without clicking on each image one at a time? Are you freaking kidding me?! And I thought it was crazy that you can't rename images in Lightroom CC...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The original question and response was posted over 2 years ago, and things have moved on significantly over the intervening period. Today it IS possible to copy edits from one image and batch apply the same edits to multiple selected images. Select the image whose edits you want to copy, Cmd/Ctrl+C to copy all the edits or Shift+Cmd/Ctrl+C to choose which edits you want to copy. Then select the images that you want to paste those settings to, then Shift+Cmd/Ctrl+V to paste the edits to them all.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0