• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync stuck! Please help!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was in the middle of editing some photos in Lightroom when my MacBook randomly crashed. When I opened it back up it says my photos are syncing but they're not syncing just loading. I've seen fixes for Lightroom Classic but not Lightroom. My eye is twitching from stress trying to figure this out. The photos were beautiful and I was so proud of them and I don't want to lose them, there's 51 of them loading. Also when I open it on web it says syncing errors and asks me to open the app on my Mac to continue syncing but that never happens. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try pressing Shift+Opt+Cmd while launching the app to reset preferences.

It sounds like the photos never fully made it to the Cloud.... you have a backup of the photos just in case there is an issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that, nothing changed 😕 no I don't have any back up of the photos I was in the middle of working on them when it happened. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am currently having this same issue. Have found several old answers that do not solve the problem with the current version. I have gone as far as deleting all of my photos out of the web version of Lightroom. I am still getting spinning circles while it attempts to sync photos that do not exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines