• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

synch folder beetween classic and cc

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to sync the folder of the collection in lightroom classic to lightroom cc

Only the collection sync, so if i organize my library by collection , i have to create at new the folder in lightroom cc

thank you 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Smart previews sync'd from collections in Lr Classic normally appear as albums on your phone or tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you mean what are called "Collection Sets" in LR Classic and "Folders" in Lightroom Desktop? If so, they do not currently sync so you have to create them manually in each application. The collections/albums that they contain do still sync however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes that's what I meant, but it seems to me that in the previous version the "collection set" was syncronize. This deleted function is strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's not a deleted function, Collection Sets have never been able to sync with the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am very suprised to read this, i almost sure , the folder was sync by the past. i don't have any screenshot but my memory tell me the opposite

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm afraid your memory is playing tricks with you. I can assure you that collection sets have never synced with the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines