Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synching between desktop Lightroom 1.5, mobile and desktop Lightroom 2.4 issues

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've been using Lightroom 1.5 on my desktop and that was synching fine with my mobile app. Now I'm migrating to a Moave OS and to Lightroom 2.4 on desktop - my photos are nowhere to be seen. They are still synching between mobile and 1.5 but not showing on 2.4 even though I'm signed in with the same account.

Have tried following tips from many previous posts but no success, any fresh advice would be greatly appreciated,

Many thanks

Natasha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natasha,

We apologize for the syncing issues you are facing with Lightroom on the new Mac running macOS Mojave.

Would you mind going to the website lightroom.adobe.com and sign in with the email you have the account with to check if you see all the images there? Also, try to import a couple of image to the application on the new Mac to check if the images are getting synced with your mobile phone.

The latest version of Lightroom desktop is 2.4.1, so I would request you to update the application on both your machines to the latest version and check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nikunj,

All my images are still present on Lightroom for web. All are still on my old Mac. Still synching with the mobile - but none are visible on the new Mac with the Lightroom 2.4 installed.

That version of Lightroom seems to be offline as I have the message 'search unavailable offline' at the top - my name is not displayed either...

Thank you

Natasha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines