Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronisation issue between LR classic and LR Mobile

Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

Is there a way to transfer RAW files I imported into LR Mobile (on iPad) onto a Desktop LR Classic? Like a certain way that I can rely on?

My issue is concerning synchronisation between LR classic and LR Mobile or the lack of when the internet connection is not perfect. Basically I empty my SD card into iPad Pro, then import the RAW files into LR Mobile (iPad), then I want to sync them with LR Classic (iMac Pro), but the sync alway get stuck at few percent (like 5% or something). I let it run for few days and it moves maybe 1%?

I’ve been in touch with your support over the phone and chat and they’ve been connected to my computer and your response was always the same: Get better provider, your internet speed is not enough.

Now... would I have have an option of better internet, I would get it. Believe me.

My internet speed, when you measured it, was just bellow your requirement. It is not 56kbs, it is just not the fastest.

However I use my internet to upload and download huge files (GBs) on daily bases. So I know that works. It might not be matter of seconds, but in an hour or two it will get from point A to point B.

So thats what I would expect here as well... it might take longer, but it will get from point A to point B.

But it doesn’t and I was left with only one option - start with all edits and selections over. There was just no way of transferring those RAW files and edits... I couldn’t believe that this would be an issue in your product.

Please let me know how can this be resolved and what can we expect from future.

All the best

Thanks in advance

K.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. For feature requests and complaints, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request first. If it is already requested by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing request.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi K,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It seems like a great idea, could you share this as a feature request here?

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

This forum is monitored by our developers and they might look into it for future updates.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Johan and Akash,

Thanks for your response, I will make sure to post this to feedback forum aswell.

However this is not feature request nor it is complaint or bug report. Actually I can’t believe that this would be an issue and I still hope, that someone here, maybe user, will tell me that I do something wrong and how to fix it. Or maybe there is a workaround?

I don’t know...

Thanks again for your response!

All the best

Kryštof

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines