Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronisation problem with Lightroom CC for Android

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm using Lightroom CC on my Android Phone (Galaxy S9), on my Windows Computer and on iPad Pro.

Sometimes when I edit a photo on the iPad Pro, Lightroom CC doesn't sync correctly with the Android Version. I see the edited picture as a preview in the gallery but when I open it and Lightroom is loading the full picture, it's the imported Version without the edits. I try and try to sync it again, but it's always the same. When I open the picture on my computer, it's the edited version and everything is correct.

Does anybody know  how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Hi jenamy,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. What version of Lightroom mobile CC are you using on the Android platform? Also, if you do some edits on the Andriod platform, does it reflect on both Windows PC and iPad?

Are you facing this issue after any specific Lightroom mobile CC update? You may try sign-out & sign-in from the Lightroom mobile app on the Andriod platform. Also, try connecting your device to a better network connection.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jenamy,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. What version of Lightroom mobile CC are you using on the Android platform? Also, if you do some edits on the Andriod platform, does it reflect on both Windows PC and iPad?

Are you facing this issue after any specific Lightroom mobile CC update? You may try sign-out & sign-in from the Lightroom mobile app on the Andriod platform. Also, try connecting your device to a better network connection.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, let us know the image format which you trying to access on the Andriod device and you get to see the original image.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mohit, All,

I bump up this thread as I have the same issue.

I have photos uploaded that I can see in all my devices (Samsung Android 10, iPad, Mac OS).

I edit the photo on my iPad - it's in JPEG format. My edits are saved and sync with Creative Cloud.

I open in my Lightroom CC desktop, no issue, the edits are there.

I open in my Android Lightroom CC: I can see that the thumbnail is as per the edited version, however I soon as I open in edit mode, the image revert to original version after 1 sec (time to download it to my phone I believe).

If I return to the album and then only open the photo directly as 'activity' or 'review' (instead of edit), the image display correctly.

I tried to use different version of the photo I created in iPad, it is always shown as the original in Android, for all versions.

Any idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines