• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronization of Photos using Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lightroom for a while for my astronomy photos. I have been trying in vain to copy certain setting to other photos, for example 120 photos being taken and then stacked. Contacting another photographer I was told that this copying of settings can only be done by using Lightroom CLASSIC. It doesn't make any sense to me because, as far as I know, Lightroom Classic is the older version - meaning Lightroom should actually include this feature as well.

Is this feature of copying settings available in Lightroom as well? If so, where it is to be found?

Thank you for any reply.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom Classic is only considered to be the older version because it has been available for longer. It is still being developed, and is a much richer development tool than Lightroom. However, in Lightroom in order to copy settings you use the standard Ctrl+C to copy the settings from one image and then Ctrl+V to paste those settings to as many additional images as you choose. Or, when you have an image opened for editing, if you look at the Photo menu you will see the option to copy/paste settings on that menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines